- Full time
- Advertisement from 11/20/2021
With more than 600 employees from 39 nations at twelve Bavarian locations, Labor Becker MVZ GbR is one of the pioneering, owner-managed medical companies that covers the entire spectrum of laboratory diagnostic examinations. The laboratory was founded in 1979. Since then, we have been a successful partner as a service provider for resident doctors, clinics and university institutions, for whom reliability, precision and speed are top priorities.
We are united by the principle that behind every sample there is a person who deserves high quality and value-oriented laboratory medicine. What sets us apart is diversity – different, meaningful tasks in a culturally diverse team.
- Conscientious recording of examination orders using our software program
- First check of the data for completeness and plausibility
- Maintenance of patient data
- Working hours primarily between 11:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m.
- Enrolled student (m / f / d) preferably in a course related to healthcare or the medical industry
- Mastery of the ten-finger system
- Very good IT skills
- Very good knowledge of German
- A sense of responsibility as well as a careful, reliable and independent way of working
Labor Becker MVZ GbR
We offer you the following advantages:
- Attractive working time models: We offer predictable working hours that are easily compatible with a main job or a degree.
- Above-average vacation days: You will receive 30 vacation days (based on a 5-day week).
- Flat hierarchies: An excellent working atmosphere with a flat hierarchy in the company ensures short decision-making processes.
- Arrive and develop further: We offer extensive training in an interesting area of responsibility.
- Equipment: Bright and modern workplaces with state-of-the-art equipment offer ideal working conditions for fun at work.
- Security: We offer a secure, future-oriented job in a successful company.
- Employee events: Regular, great employee and team events don’t neglect the fun.
- Good transport connections: Our locations enjoy very good connections to public transport.
Your letter of application
Would you like to make a meaningful and beneficial contribution to people’s health with your work?
Then we look forward to your detailed application using the “Apply now” button – registration only takes three minutes. Your personal contact for questions about your application:
+49 89 450917 – 344
Labor Becker MVZ GbR