Information, Advice and Admin Worker
Children’s Centres, Wythenshawe
21.75 hours per week, (3 full days)
Grade 1 (upper) point 6-10: £17,731 – £19,666 FTE (£10,422.95 – £11,560.41 per annum)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Information, Advice and Admin Worker to join the team at Wythenshawe Children’s Centres, with the aim of making a positive difference and improving outcomes for children, young people and families living in Wythenshawe.
The main aims of the job are:
– To provide a warm and friendly telephone and reception service, responding to calls and visitors in a sensitive and helpful manner
– To provide a first point of contact, offering information and advice on Children’s Centre Services and other voluntary and statutory services in the area
– To provide administrative support to the team including managing local room bookings and bookings for partner organisations and services
– To take delegated responsibility for the Centre’s Health and Safety on a day-to-day basis
Our Children’s Centres work in partnership with a range of agencies and services to ensure that children pre-birth to 5 and their parents, particularly those identified as priority and excluded, are signposted to the full range of services provided via Wythenshawe Children’s Centres and within the community to ensure their needs are met.
The successful applicant will be family-focused, friendly but professional, empathic and person-centred in approach with strong organisational and communication skills. They will demonstrate the Family Action values in all areas of their work:
Our Values: People Focus, Mutual Respect, Excellence in all we do and a Can Do attitude. If you can relate to these and have the necessary skills and attitude, we can offer you:
– A competitive salary, generous annual leave entitlement and a matched pension scheme
– Career development opportunities
– A full induction and ongoing quality training
– The opportunity to become part of national Family Action initiatives
– Managed workloads and regular supportive and reflective supervision
Closing date: Monday 29th November 2021 at 9am
Appointments are subject to Family Action receiving a satisfactory disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as an Information, Advice and Admin Worker, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Other organisations may call this role Office Administrator, Administrator, Admin Officer, Administrative Assistant, Receptionist, or Customer Services Administrator.
- Contact: Family Action
- Reference: Totaljobs/SCBZW2911/CC
- Job ID: 95520622