Founded by seasoned e-commerce professionals and supported by some of the world’s most renowned investors, we are growing fast and want to keep challenging ourselves. We pride ourselves on being an inclusive employer. We offer equal opportunities for everyone in a diverse and multicultural team.
Would you like to reinvent retail together with us and change your city sustainably? We are looking for full-time store managers / branch managers / store managers (m / f / d) for our Flink Stores in Nuremberg , who are responsible for operational store management and lead the team for up to 100 employees (m / f / d). In your role, you report directly to your City Manager. Successful candidates (m / f / d) have experience in retail (food or non-food), delivery services or gastronomy and enjoy building a new business model in their hometown.
- Whole 20% discount on your Flink order . Be the first to test new products!
- You have the unique opportunity to be there from the very beginning and can influence our strategy
- A steep learning curve and the ability in a motivated and dynamic team in a fast-paced environment to work
- Flat hierarchies in which the assumption of leadership is encouraged
- Operational management of your store in your city and ensuring optimal work processes, including monitoring and control of store productivity and compliance with store KPIs (e.g. delivery time)
- Implementation of a requirement-based personnel and resource planning including personnel deployment planning
- Responsibility for the recruiting, management and further development of your store employees (shift supervisors, pickers and riders) with the goal of very good team performance and employee satisfaction
- In addition to taking on the store manager tasks, you will also be actively involved in day-to-day business
- Responsibility for the entire warehouse management and all associated processes
- Responsibility for compliance with company guidelines and health and safety standards
- Several years of experience in the retail / catering / delivery service sector as (deputy / assistant) store manager, store manager, branch manager, restaurant manager, shift manager, service manager, delivery service manager or comparable experience; Career changers with comparable qualifications (male / female) are expressly welcome
- At least first leadership experience is desirable
- Commercial understanding paired with entrepreneurial spirit
- Committed, pragmatic and implementation-oriented
- Assertiveness, strong communication skills with various stakeholders and a confident demeanor
- Fluent German and English skills complete your profile
Sounds exciting? We are looking forward to your application!
We undertake that every applicant will be judged on their abilities, regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. About Flink SE
No matter what our customers need: We deliver food, including fresh fruit and vegetables of the highest quality, straight to their homes. Within 10 minutes and at supermarket prices.
We are Flink – your online supermarket that is revolutionizing the way you shop for groceries. We deliver our large range of over 2,400 high-quality products, including fresh fruit and vegetables, conveniently to your door within 10 minutes. Our customers are our top priority, so we guarantee that all products always arrive fresh and safe at their destination. In addition to our national range, we offer unique local products in all cities. Our locations are in all major cities, the delivery is always sustainable, as we deliver with e-bikes and use recyclable packaging.