If you are passionate about leading a development team to success, we have an exciting opportunity at Stibo System – just for you! If you can put the team first, enjoy working with people and their individual areas of expertise to super-tune delivery, continue reading. And if you enjoy breaking down tough issues into easy ideas, and at the same time being part of the development of solutions, even better.
This is who we are
Stibo Systems is a global company with a Nordic heritage. We help companies transform into digital leaders through market-leading multidomain master data management that delivers transparency.
Through our solution, large brands (our customers) connect data across their products, customers, stores, employees, suppliers, digital assets and much, much more. In this way, they can optimize their business as well as their environmental and social performance. Better data, for better business and a better world.
We have been around for a while but still have that scale-up feel, even with offices across the globe – from Tokyo over Amsterdam to Bogotá or Sydney. Our people are key to our success and together we continue to create a diverse, unique and exciting work environment.
We are looking for a Scrum Master to lead an agile team of passionate and very talented people. It’s a team with global reach, having members based in Denmark and England. The team collaborates with a variety of primarily internal stakeholders in creating valued solutions for our customers. Within R&D we have 120+ colleagues from North America, England, Poland, Denmark, and India, and our teams have software architects, developers and quality assurance engineers. The team currently works, together with other scrum teams, on an exciting project, delivering a new user experience to our master data management solution, and therefore have close collaboration with user experience designers and, needless to say, product management.
“We pride ourselves in fostering a team-focused culture in a people-centric environment. You will join a team of talented, highly motivated and very skilled colleagues who are genuinely passionate about their work and solutions they create for our customers.” says Michael Ebbesen, R&D Section Manager.
We are looking for a Scrum Master that puts the team first, but still wants to be part of developing solutions that make an impact in our customers’ ability to keep them performing their best. As Scrum Master you will facilitate daily scrum, refinement sessions, sprint reviews, sprint retrospectives and more.
Moreover, you will:
- Participate in scrum meetings with other Scrum Masters to address challenges, with special focus on systemic challenges
- Refine innovative solutions with your team and product owner, ensuring clear success criteria
- Collaborate with the team making sure deliverables are delivered on time with high quality
- Resolve complex technical tasks writing secure, reliable, scalable and maintainable code
- Implement and execute relevant Unit & Integration tests; debug and resolve technical problems that arise
Technologies the team use includes:
These are some of the technologies we play with, we do not expect you to know all of them but knowing one or more would be a positive
- Java, React, GWT
- Cypress, CSS, GraphQL
We imagine that you are service minded and believe in The Art of The Possible – we certainly do. We hope that you, like us, are also ready to go the extra mile to achieve results and add value to your team. Of course, you have strong communication and cooperation skills.
- Have an educational background within data science, engineering or similar
- Have experience with technologies used, with special focus on Java and React development
- Have a positive and proactive mindset when it comes to challenges, paired with good problem-solving skills
- Have solid experience as a Scrum Master, knowing how to facilitate and support your team in continuously improving, having highest possible velocity, all whilst having fun
- Have a natural drive to keep improving yourself, both in your work with other people and your development work
We hope to have signed our new colleague by end December, so please apply as soon as possible.
Should you have questions about the position, please contact Michael Ebbesen, Section Manager, R&D ([email protected])
We look forward to hearing from you.