Transfer Pricing Analyst
About the job
It’s an exciting time to join Nordic Semiconductor as we continue our rapid growth while pursuing high ambitions with dedicated colleagues worldwide. The Business Analysis and Control Team are now looking for an Analyst, Transfer Pricing candidate to focus on supporting Nordic’s related party transactions. You will be responsible for transfer pricing and directly liaising with various business teams within the company and coordinating with Finance & Legal. You will be a part of the Business Analysis and Control team at Skøyen in Oslo, who deals with all aspects of the company’s global intercompany arrangements. You will also collaborate closely with the finance team in Trondheim.
- Support implementation of transfer pricing policies with benchmarking and documentation
- Preparation and review of intercompany agreements
- Monitor transfer pricing policies against outcomes
- Provide ad hoc support to stakeholders engaged in planning, controversy and compliance related activities
- Develop process improvement initiatives in the transfer pricing operations and compliance processes
Qualifications and skills
- MA/MS, MBA, LLM or similar
- 2+ years transfer pricing experience
- Accounting, consulting and/or multinational corporation experience preferred
- Experience from Big Four is an advantage
- Strong understanding of accounting and economic concepts
- Ability to extract, analyze, and review data and make appropriate recommendations
- Work effectively in a team environment and partner well with people at all levels within an organization
- Effective and fluent verbal & written communication skills
- Advanced analytical and computer skills
- Knowledge of treasury processes is an advantage
We are looking for a colleague with excellent analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills. We believe that you have the ability to extract, analyze, and review data and make appropriate recommendations. Moreover, you are a detail-oriented individual who is self-motivated and takes ownership of projects. “Hard working”, “quick learner” and “a positive can do-attitude” are words you associate yourself with combined with a solid professionalism. You will be part of a fast-paced environment with constantly changed priorities and not one quiet or repetitive day. Multitasking and prioritization are skill-sets you are required to develop together with time management skills, but with your genuine interest in performing to the highest of your ability, you will be given time to grow into your role.
Working for Nordic
Working for Nordic Semiconductor, you will be challenged, inspired and supported. Our teams enjoy a professional and informal working environment. We value and encourage continuous development of skills and expertise to the highest levels. We are proud of our Norwegian heritage, our highly skilled international workforce, world-leading innovation and professional excellence. We offer a variety of tasks and projects and the possibility to work alongside some of the world’s leading experts within their field. We encourage our employees to challenge the established and dare to innovate, while expecting high performance, dedication and the will to learn.
- Competitive salary with short- and long-term incentive plan
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- Family friendly policies, insurances, and benefits
- Location: Oslo, Norway
For more information, please contact Kine Reigstad at [email protected]
Please note that this position might be subject to a background check.