inzpire.me is a tech startup born in the Nordics, with the ambition to conquer Europe. We’re on a mission to humanize advertising. By connecting the entire influencer marketing ecosystem – media- and digital agencies, brands, influencer networks, and independent influencers – we create win-win-win collaborations. Our platform saves users 70% of the time it takes to collaborate. We work with brands and agencies like Coco Cola, Monster Energy, Clas Ohlson, and Dentsu.
We’re an international team of 34 colleagues from 11 different countries, and we’re passionate about delivering the best user experience to our customers!
inzpire.me is supported by founders and C-level executives from all three Norwegian tech unicorns: Cognite, Oda, and Kahoot. We’re also backed by the largest media group in the Nordics, Schibsted.
Do you want to manage the finance function in a fast growing marketing tech company?
The marketing industry has for the past several years experienced significant disruption by the emergence of influencers. Brands are now dependent on relevant, high exposure influencers and content creators to showcase their products on their digital platforms in order to reach out to their desired consumer markets. Since inzpire.me launched our solution in 2016 we have experienced considerable growth, and the journey has only just begun.
inzpire.me has more than doubled our income every year since launch in 2016 (28 MNOK in 2020). In order to ensure continuous growth and success as we further expand our business, we now look to strengthen the company’s financial and analytical capabilities. Our Finance Manager will work closely with our CFO to coordinate and improve all our finance related processes to make sure we are well rigged for upscaling. As a fast growing company it is essential that we develop a solid yet dynamic finance function that is capable of solving new challenges on a daily basis.
As Finance Manager at inzpire.me, you will be a key resource in all processes and decisions related to the business finances. In cooperation with the CFO, you’ll aim to continuously develop and improve all economic aspects of the organization in line with company strategy. You will be the main point of contact for our external accounting partners and units abroad, which requires you to be a strong communicator and able to coordinate multiple projects and people towards a common goal. In addition, you will be responsible for financial controlling and reporting, as well as supporting the company with profitability analyses to keep track of our results. If you are motivated by driving organizational success through strategic financial activities, and having a large influence on company performance, this might be the perfect opportunity for you.
Responsibilities & tasks
- Financial controlling and reporting, including monthly reporting to the company, board, shareholders and investors
- Responsibility for our external accounting partners, including following up our accounting units in the UK, Latvia and Sweden (and potentially others over the coming years)
- Responsibility for annual reporting and annual audit process
- Financial reporting to the authorities
- Continuously developing and improving the financial unit
- Supporting the company with profitability analysis
- Supporting CFO in other finance-related activities and projects
- Relevant BSc or MSc in Economics/Finance/ Accounting
- 2+ years of relevant experience within Accounting, Finance or business administration
- Strong in Excel or Google Sheets
- Solid understanding of advanced modeling, data analysis and visualization
- Bonus: Experience with metabase, power pivot, tableau or similar
We believe this is you:
- Good understanding of and interest in economics and accounting
- Solid business acumen and a commercially oriented mindset
- Strong analytical- and problem solving skills
- Structured and self-sufficient combined with a high work capacity
- Good communication and persuasive skills and fluent in the English language (oral and written)
What we offer:
- The opportunity to position yourself in a rapidly growing, venture-backed Nordic tech startup
- High degree of individual autonomy and responsibility
- A work environment that facilitates learning and professional development
- Flexible work from home policy
- Subsidized lunch
- A diverse and global team of fun, ambitious, and talented colleagues
For further information about the position, see contact information.
Sofie Seland Amundsen
Tel: +47 970 67 004
Emilie Westlye Stokke
Tel: +47 957 49 043