- Cambridgeshire County Council are currently looking for Social Workers to join their Assessment Team!
Key duties of the role include:
- Carry out single assessments
- Prepare Conference report
- Helping to develop interventions by working with other professionals
- Undertaking investigations under Section 47s on allocated and duty cases as required
- Providing reports as required for child protection case conferences, children in need meetings, permanency meetings, child care reviews and in court processes
These roles will last for at least 6 months and can pay up to £39 per hour dependant on experience!
For this role you must:
- Hold a relevant Qualification – BA Hons, DiPSW..
- Be HCPC Registered
- Have completed your ASYE
- Have experience in Safeguarding Children, ideally in a Duty setting
If you are interested in this role please submit your CV via this website or contact Danielle at Eden Brown on 07909261733
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer.
- Contact: Danielle Atkinson
- Reference: Totaljobs/CCCSG