Org. no: – Job ID: 4433691243 Presentation of the job:
Water and water environment is a company that is responsible for planning, investment, management, operation and maintenance of all water services in Asker municipality. The business consists of four departments and approx. 90 employees.
The Administration and service department is responsible for citizen dialogue, citizen services, case processing, VA maps and administrative tasks. The department is characterized by a good environment with its 23 employees.
Management and service focus on digital solutions. In addition, the department has a broad area of responsibility that includes many exciting projects within water and the aquatic environment. The vacancy is intended for the Project Manager for water meters. The municipality is well on its way to establishing digital systems for remotely read water meters for 35,000 subscribers. The water meter project and the subject area have a great focus in our business.
The position deals with the development of technology, the use of future data and a focus on data quality. In other words, service innovation to meet citizens’ future expectations in line with our sustainability goals.
- Project management
- Process development for water meters
- Supplier and agreement follow-up
- Ensure the quality of water meter data
- Service innovation for the use of water meter data
- Put in place dashboards and applications (overview for utilizing data)
- Responsible for correct information regarding water meters on our website
- Follow-up when installing water meters
- Establish software for handling water meter delivery
- Assist in the development of self-service solutions, including own water meter kiosks
- Service aimed at residents and citizen services
- Relevant higher education at bachelor’s or master’s level
- Varied and relevant experience from the field of water and sewage can replace the educational requirement
- Good written and oral presentation skills.
- Good knowledge of plain language.
- Digital knowledge and interest in new technology.
- Experience in disseminating professional information on social media.
- Driver’s license class B (BE).
- Ability and willingness to cooperate
- Responsible and solution-oriented
- Likes development and is innovative
- Structured and works purposefully
- Good mood and “stand-up will”
Participation in a versatile professional environment with high competence and good opportunities for personal and professional development. Good pension scheme, and remuneration in accordance with education and relevant work experience.
Hilde Helene Michelet, Head of Department, 48212040
Apply for the position: Click here
Employer: Asker municipality
Reference no .
: 4433691243 Position percentage: 100%
Application deadline: 03.11.2021