WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW LESSOR AND RETURN RECEIVER TO STRENGTHEN OUR TEAM
Duties as Landlord / Return recipient
As Landlord / return recipient at SÄVE Rental Machines, we work in a highly cohesive team consisting of depot manager, landlord & service technician. The work involves actively selling and renting out machines, registering and documenting the daily rentals linked to our projects. Collaborate with colleagues internally as well as suppliers and partners externally to maintain a high level of service to our customers.
You will work both internally to improve and develop SÄVE Hyrmaskiner’s internal processes and externally to our customers in active and upcoming projects.
This requires that you as a person must have good skills and experience of communicating with both employees and customers. You must be passionate about service, quality and development. Have determination and the attitude that you are never better than your latest project. You must be able to work independently towards set goals and actively keep in touch with our customers.
The work you do is varied and you will face new challenges every day. You must be solution-oriented and be able to have many balls in the air at the same time.
You can categorize the landlord / tenant’s tasks in the following steps.
- Receipt of orders from customer.
- Coordinate deviations and error reports.
- Together with the depot manager, plan future projects.
- Document the daily work that SÄVE performs for the customer and register this in the business system.
- Work in business systems and handle invoicing.
- Coordinate machines connected to Sölvesborg’s depot and keep these updated in the rental system and workshop.
- Coordination of resources required for assignments, such as transport, machinery and inspection bodies
- Conduct a dialogue with SÄVE Hyrmaskiner customers in the workplace, here you get the opportunity to show off their knowledge and ability to solve various obstacles / opportunities that may arise. As well as developing long-term customer relationships.
- Work with the development of internal processes and new ideas to help the SÄVE Team take the next step in the development forward.
You who are applying for the job must be interested in machines and have a vocational education or have good experience of similar tasks. You must be a driven, positive person and be able to handle stressful situations.
You must be good at coordinating different work steps and have many balls in the air as well as the ability to get things done and take the “ball” all the way into the goal before you move on to the next.
Making customer contacts must be motivating and you must be good at communicating via telephone, email and booking system in order to work productively. You must also be ready to jump in where needed in the organization and help your employees deliver to our customers as well as internal work.
Requirements for employment
- B driving license is required to apply for the position.
- BE driving license is a merit.
- Swedish – English
We are happy to see that you have:
- Background and education in logistics / technology
- Many years of experience in logistics and service
- Interest in technology and IT
- A mind for problem solving
- Sales experience
We will place great emphasis on personal qualities.
Merits in employment
- Experience from similar machines that SÄVE Hyrmaskiner has in the range.
- Experience from previous coordination services
- Experiences and knowledge from the construction industry
Strong merit: BE Driver’s license
We want you who are applying to send in the following
– Personal letter
– Reference persons with email and telephone number
Welcome with your application today to [email protected] or via the button “Apply now”!
Selection takes place on an ongoing basis and the position may be filled before the last application day.